Feeding Friends is looking for a dedicated, fun, and energetic part-time to full-time contract Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, and Physical Therapist to join our experienced team! This position will include providing pediatric therapy services within the First Steps system for Hamilton, Tipton, and Marion Counties as well as at our private pediatric clinic located in Indianapolis. Our therapists are at the top of their field with the desire to encourage each other to grow and learn from each other. What do we offer?
- Paid mentoring of therapists not only for new providers but for those that want to hone their skills or change career paths.
- Team collaboration and support across disciplines
- Both in-house CEU opportunities as well as CEU reimbursement opportunities for therapy courses
- Competitive rates
- Therapy materials are available for you to use
- Flexibility to set your own schedule
Therapists will need to be have a current Indiana license. Occupational therapists must be current with NBCOT and Speech therapists need to be current with their certification requirements. Enrollment as a First Step provider is necessary but is preferred. Contract rate is dependent upon years of experience. Please contact Colleen at 317-753-0930 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org